Three new courses starting at the Priory this Autumn ..
Getting that job!
An introduction to skills that will help you gain employment. Designed for anyone who is currently looking for work and wishes to develop their skills.
Valuable to those wishing to progress into employment, volunteering, self-employment or further study.
- 27 Sept 2017 (Course Code: EMXJR2517Z)
- 9 Oct 2017 (Course Code: EMXJR2617Z)
- 31 Jan 2018 (Course Code: EMXJR2817Z)
Maths Functional Skills
Develop usable skills that can boost your CV, improve your chances of finding work, help you get a promotion, help with budgeting your money and even support your child with their homework.Course Start Dates
- 27 Sept 2017 (Course Code: FSXM42017X)
- 10 Jan 2018 (Course Code: FSXM42317X)
Health and Social Care Level 1 Award
The course aims to give you the foundation, knowledge and skills that are specific to this sector, as well as a range of transferable employability skills. Designed to support progression to further learning and ultimately to work in the health and social care or related sectors.Course Start Date
- 26 Sept 2017 (Course Code: HS1H0217X)
Or call for more info: 0344 800 8020