Children's Centre Programme
We have one integrated team delivering open access groups across the area, family support and specialist activities - including
special needs, counselling, music, parenting and specialist midwifery. Take a look at our video -
A Week in the Life of GYCT - to find out more about day to day life in the Children's Centre.
We also work with the local Health Visiting teams to deliver parent and child groups, enabling families to access health and family support in a community setting.
Over the summer we run a special Summer Holiday Programme full of activities and events for families with children aged 0-5. Midwife and Health Visitor clinics continue as usual at our Centres.
For more information about our programme please contact: 01493 660090 E: email@example.com
Important Notice from Norfolk County Council
From 1st October there will be a new service for 0-5 year olds and their families in Norfolk.
Norfolk’s Early Childhood and Family Service is for all parents and carers with children aged 0-5 years. How and where you get support will depend on what you need.
Everyone will be able to:
- Get help online.
- Sign up for new email updates with helpful information.
- Chat on the phone or online from 1st October.
- Visit the local library to get information, weigh their baby or join in with Bounce and Rhyme sessions.
If you want help meeting other parents or someone to talk to:
- Come to a drop-in event at a community venue – this could be a library, community centre or café.
- Our team will attend community groups regularly, so you can come and chat.
- We can also help you to set up your own local groups and activities.
- We can give you a list of all the events and activities happening locally like baby massage, toddler groups and play sessions.
If you need extra help:
- We will offer support to you and your family through drop-ins and groups.
- We will also support you in your own home, or where you feel comfortable.
- We can put you in touch with other people who can help.
For more information please email: